Preguntas Frecuentes - FAQ
Connect to my MSSQL database via Enterprise Manager?
To connect to your MSSQL database using Enterprise Manager, please perform the following:
1. Bring up Enterprise Manager.
2. Go to menu “Action”->”New SQL Server registration”.
3. Use IP address for Server Name – for example “184.108.40.206″.
4. Use SQL Server authentication.
5. Login name = SQL username (this will be located in your control panel H-sphere -> MSSQL Server).
6. Password = SQL password
Then, navigate to your database using the provided database list.
Your SQL server must also be set to use TCP/IP as the default protocol. To do so, you will need to run the Client Configuration utility that comes with MSSQL Server.