Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Plesk > Manage Directory indexes for the website in Plesk
Manage Directory indexes for the website in Plesk
- Login to Plesk.
- If you are in the admin area, click on ‘Home’. Next, click on the domain name for which you want to set the directory index.
- Click on the ‘Websites & Domains’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Show Advanced Operations’.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Click Manage for the affected domain.
- Click Directory Properties
- Add the file name if it is not there, and then rearrange the order if needed.
- Click OK to apply the changes.