Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Windows & Java/JSP > How do I create a database in Plesk?
How do I create a database in Plesk?
To create a new Database, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and connect to your Plesk Control Panel located at https://ip address:8443.
- Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- Click Domains from the General menu.
- Click the Domain Name you are adding the database for under the Domains section.
- Click Databases from the Services section.
- Click Add New Database from the Tools section.
- Enter the appropriate information:
- Database Name: enter the name of the database
- Type: select the type of database you wish to create
- Click Ok