How do I transfer my site from another web host without downtime ?
1. Order a hosting account with us.
2. You will receive a temporary ip-based URL for accessing your account in your welcome email.
3. Copy all files from your old web host and upload them on our server.
4. Access your new site on a temporary URL and make sure that everything loads as it should (links, graphics etc).
5. Change the nameservers on your domain registrar's site. You will find your new nameservers in your welcome email.
6. Wait 24 days to make sure that the domain has fully propagated and is resolving to Hostripplesservers.
7. Your site will be without a single second of downtime, with this process.
8. Cancel account with your previous web hosting provider. The transfer is complete.