Base de Conhecimento
This function allows you to install Tomcat on a specific hosting account.
- To access the Account Functions Menu, click on Account Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Install Servlets.
- Select the user name or domain name you wish to install servlets for from the scrolling list that appears.
- Click on Install to install Tomcat servlets for that domain.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 as necessary.
How do I login to webmail of my domain hosted on a CPanel server 16715 How do I add a Parked domain for my website in CPanel 16140 How do I generate and download a full backup of my website including databases 18183 How to increase the size of mail box ( edit quota ) 16300 How do I create an email account associated with my website in CPanel 16663